-Caveat Lector-

A lot of the people claiming that the plane falling on Pentagon
didn't exist, probably fall into the same caste of US Government
disinformation agents. Promoting braindead conspiracies and
discrediting people, taking us farther away from truth.

There is one thing commong with all the disinformation agents;
The ideas they promote sound ludicrous and braindead to normal
people, yet they are promoted vigorously and with "all horns
blowing the same tune", thus eliminating totally some line of
inquiry or denying "the group they associate themselves with"
the legal access they would otherwise have had.

See the list histories as to who they are. Facts always speak
for themselves.