-Caveat Lector- http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495;article=35501

Pam Schuffert
Is "OPERATION: RING OF FIRE" About to Happen???
Tue Dec 10 14:59:23 2002
199.250.57.32

I am now receiving reports from alternate news sources nationwide regarding various readers' suspicions that PLANNED DETONATIONS are about to take place in their regions, around oil storage/fuel production plants, nuclear power plants, etc. Often they note a suspicios increase in troops being moved into such regions, as if IN ANTICIPATION that such activities are about to occur. This would of course require the presence of NATIONAL GUARD and Spec Ops forces to maintain security, etc., following such a "terrorist attack." Many see their regions as "a terrorist attack just waiting to happen."

As I have long warned my readers, the government has secretly planned for such explosions or "terrorist attacks" to DELIBERATELY occur (much like OK City bombing) in order to bring forth their desired state of MARTIAL LAW throughout America, to begin the government's seizing of all fuel supplies, highways and interstates, forced relocations and much more (as outlined in their PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS that will be activated as LAW OF THE LAND under martial law, turning America effectively into a police state distatorship and a people with NO RIGHTS.)

Famed Patriot investigator ED PACK presented me with his inside information, obtained through various "moles" ( who are sympathetic to the Constitution) planted in the White House and other locations, who gave him the inside info on "OPERATION: RING OF FIRE."

This inside report exposed the government's covert plan to deliberately foment crisis nationwide by triggering a series of explosions or "terrorist attacks" that would be conveniently balmed on "terrorists" and create a state of martial law and national crisis. But of course, the REAL terrorists would be those working covertly for the government/military for the NEW WORLD ORDER/UN takeover agenda.

Our US government has already abundatly proven it's willingness to SACRIFICE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FREELY in it's insane pursuit of "America the police state" under the NEW WORLD ORDER. The inside government/military job of OK CITY BOMBING is just one solid proof. So is "9/11". And so is WACO. And much more...

I encourage my fellow Christians to BE IN CONSTANT PRAYER against all future NWO-collaborator staged "terrorist attacks" in your region, including bombings, suitcase nuke detonations, deliberate release of chem-bio warfare agents, and more. And take practical precuations as well, such as ordering JANE'S CHEM-BIO HANDBOOK (available online thru JANES DEFENSE PUBLICATIONS, look up on Google.com.)

With the "official government warnings" of MORE "terrorist attacks" (and they should know!) coming forth all the time now (including from the CIA,) I encourage readers to be aware that "OPERATION: RING OF FIRE" CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME!

And make sure YOUR EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLIES, MEDICAL SUPPLIES AND SURVIVAL SUPPLIES ARE UPDATED AND SECURE ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME! For WHEN martial law comes down in earnest, your local grocery stores will only have a limited amount of food supplies BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT SEIZES THE NATIONAL FOOD DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSES and cuts off ALL FOOD RESTOCKING TO LOCAL GROVERY STORES!

You can also expect disruption of communication devices, electricity, and more as this "terrorism agenda" escalates and RING OF FIRE begins to come down in earnest, along with chem-bio attacks, etc., leading finally to AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST.

And remember: ONCE THIS AGENDA BEGINS TO COME DOWN in earnest, the airports will be seized, and you will NOT be able to travel freely via our nation's airports ANY LONGER. (This is EXACTLY what Patriot-sympathesizing FBI insiders have privately warned us regarding this agenda. IF YOU ARE CALLED TO LEAVE THIS NATION, you might want to prayerfully consider seeking to do so as quickly as possible.)

BE PREPARED! And pray against the madness of "OPERATION: RING OF FIRE."

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble."

-Pam Schuffert

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>