Dnia 2021-06-10, o godz. 17:48:26
Daniel Stenberg <dan...@haxx.se> napisaƂ(a):

> On Thu, 10 Jun 2021, Firefox OS wrote:
>
> > The story is the same as 2 years ago
>
> You perceive it as the same, I do not. The previous issue was
> reproduced with and then verified with test 660 and that test case
> still runs fine today.

And now I see why it still runs fine today: in commit 215db086e0 you
added "A002 LOGOUT" to the expected output :)

While the commit message of 4225e5db1b which introduced test660 was:
"... just makes sure LOGOUT is *not* issued on disconnect"

So, since 215db086e0 test660 ensures wrong behavior of libcurl.