On 7/18/23 16:37, Calvin Buckley via curl-library wrote:
I don’t have the time to become a curl maintainer, but I do have time
every so often to check if GSKit and curl in general are working on i.

Consider that a “don’t delete GSKit just yet.” NSS though?

I have made some local changes to gskit, in hope to save it form deprecation (modernize, TLS 1.3, ALPN).

It compiles fine, but unfortunately I can't test it as the certificate store access is denied on pub400. This is why I did not submit a PR for it yet.

I you or someone else in the OS400 community volunteers for testing, I can publish it.

Else I'm still in hope I can get the certificate store unblocked...

Patrick

On Jul 18, 2023, at 8:41 AM, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library