FWIW, I’m getting someone to make you an account on a system specifically
for developing OSS stuff. They should send you an email soon.

I’m also in contact with with someone from IBM about offering CI. They have
a bunch of projects they’d like to offer resources to. They mention wanting
to contact Daniel, but I’m getting them to post to the list here first.