On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 12:31:27AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On 8/27/14, David Guntner <da...@guntner.com> wrote:
> > On 8/26/2014 1:52 PM, Steve Litt wrote:

> >> Hey Tom H,
> >>
> >> When I start posting about my cat, or my car, or who I'll vote for for
>
> > But the endless pissing contest about systemd is great/evil is
> > pointless, *particularly* on the Debian-USER list.
>
> Absolutely David! I totally agree that we should encourage
> as many people as possible to join the debian-devel list and
> launch systemd (and other) pissing contest threads.
>
> For the entertainment value alone it's worth it!
>
> :)

Say it will be for pure objective abstract personaless scientific
purposes.

We shall see how debian-devs react to the new wave of threads and
disruptive replies.

> > If we have to, all it is is a statement that there are too many
> > inconsiderate people on the list who don't care that they're
> > offtopic.
>
> I find it, difficult to disagree.
>
> But I think your idea to send em all to debian-devel an
> excellent one.
>

> > Back to mostly-lurking mode for now. :-)
>
> Oh come on! We won't have a bar of *that* now.
>
> Your suggestions are what I want to hear more of.
> So, be bold! Be agreesive! Embrace your inner goat.
>
> You know you love it...
>
> :D

Otherwise, someone could do us a favor of writing a supercrashing
warmtrojansybilsmurf to bring machines using it to it's knees, thus
ending up the debate, hopefully?