Wow this is great, thanks for sharing this Naraina!

I'm copy-pasting a transpose of the header row from the villages master so
that we can see what the metadata is like. Next 2 columns are example rows.

"*RevenueVillagecode*" column is the primary key in this dataset. Is this
the census code, and if so, which? (would look this up myself but have to
set out for the day)

StateCode 1 8
StateName JAMMU AND KASHMIR RAJASTHAN
DisttCode 1 94