Hi Nikhil,

Thanks very much for your help. Gave me some clarity as to where I should
be looking - . However, when I try to use the curl command, I get a couple
of errors: first if I try the command you ran above which includes
'--compressed' - I get an error stating that the installed libcurl version
does not support this - if i try without the --compressed option, then I
get an error "Protocol "'https" not supported or disabled in libcurl" - I
saw online that I need to install some other software - however, don't
really want to go down that path as my primary laptop is the company laptop.

Also - assuming I get this working - the next page which has the actual
data - its a table with no discernible fields - How can I extract the same
to a usable format? If I can get the data in Excel I can still create code
to work with it - however, I am not proficient in other programming
languages.
Would really appreciate some help here.

Regards,
Abhishek