Hi all

I am a data and graphics journalist and have been on this group for while.
I have been collating a list of datasets about India. Here is my tweet
sharing <https://twitter.com/GurmanBhatia/status/1400361005054451713?s=20>
it (forgive the typo).

And here is the link to the database
<https://www.gurmanbhatia.com/idea/resources/2021/05/31/dataset-of-datasets-for-indian-journalists.html>.

I still have to structure the tags/write descriptions for some of the
entries. But would appreciate any help in identifying potential data
sources to add. If you have any suggestions, please add to this thread /
email me.

Thank you!

Gurman