Hi Thej,

On 04/07/21 10:51 pm, Thejesh GN wrote:
> Puneeth thanks for the script. What one can achieve with cli (specially
> curl and jq) always surprises me.

Yes, lately I've been using jq + curl a lot more than Python, which was my default choice before. :)

> Is the ward geography that you got is very different from the one we
> have here?
> https://github.com/datameet/Municipal_Spatial_Data/tree/master/Kolkata
> <https://github.com/datameet/Municipal_Spatial_Data/tree/master/Kolkata>

The data gives bounding boxes for the wards, from what I understand. I didn't try to visualize it, but the data has 141 wards - same as the geojson linked here.

I pushed the ward json data also to the gist, in case you want to take a look: https://gist.github.com/4d4c326f8c70850e1ac2914d7610f0c3

- Puneeth