Dear all,

I hope you are doing well.

I am working on a project in which we want to map drought/flood and crop
yields at the grid level for India. I have the flood/drought rasters at
500mx500m resolution from MODIS, but I am unable to find the same or even a
lower resolution raster for the crop yields. If you know of any such data
existing somewhere, please let me know.

Many thanks and best regards,
---
Azhar Hussain