* Please reply to r...@itincus.com
*

*Dear Partners:
*

*Infovision Technologies Inc has been in the business of providing high
quality and cost-effective IT solutions for over 7 years. We have been
successful in providing best-in-class IT Staffing services and off-shore
services to businesses across the globe. Infovision is partnered with
Industry leaders like Microsoft, Oracle and Sun.
*

*We work with clients in a variety of verticals and provide multi-platform
application solutions. Our corporate headquarter is based in North
Brunswick, NJ from where we serve our clients located throughout the United
States.
*

*We have excellent opportunities for your consultants. Please send me
relevant resumes ASAP. Send the resumes along with the following
information.
*

*Note: Please send candidates on your w2 only, else we reserve the right to
work with the consultant’s company directly.*

*
***
*
*

*Date*

*Title*

*Job Description*

*Visa Status*

*Location*

*Duration*

*Rate*

*Interview Type*

*11-23-09*

*Datastage Developer*

* *

*Skills:

We are looking for Data Stage Developer with good experience in Oracle, DB2,
Unix.*

*Any Visa*

*St. Louis, MO*

* *