* Please reply to r...@itincus.com*

*Dear Partners:
*

*Infovision Technologies Inc* has been in the business of providing high
quality and cost-effective IT solutions for over 7 years. We have been
successful in providing best-in-class IT Staffing services and off-shore
services to businesses across the globe. Infovision is partnered with
Industry leaders like Microsoft, Oracle and Sun.

We work with clients in a variety of verticals and provide multi-platform
application solutions. Our corporate headquarter is based in North
Brunswick, NJ from where we serve our clients located throughout the United
States

We have excellent opportunities for your consultants. Please send me
relevant resumes ASAP. Send the resumes along with the following
information.

*Note: Please send candidates on your w2 only, else we reserve the right to
work with the consultant’s company directly.*

* *

*Date*

*Title*

*Job Description*

*Visa Status*

*Location*

*Duration*

*Rate*

*Interview Type*

11-24-09

Siebel Onshore Lead Developer

*Project description:* App Development and Maintenance

*Position description:* Assists clients in the selection, implementation,
and support of SAP Supply Chain Management - Warehouse Mgt Module.

*Job role & skill set:* Application Developer – Siebel

*Requested service & service area:* Oracle - Siebel O7

*
Required skills:* Siebel app dev skills Prior SL Siebel customization
experience EAI skills JAVA & .Net Extensive Siebel Technical experience
Strong communication skills- written & oral. Candidate will be onshore lead
and responsible for interacting with business.

Any Visa

Earth City, Missouri**

*1 Yr*

Open