Hi all,

I am currently experiencing a repeated Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
exception, always occuring at the same position in my program (i.e.,
after a certain number of requests having been issued in a certain
time). Since the program can be properly started again afterwards (and
runs to that very point), I assume that limiting the number of requests
per minute/hour within the program would solve the problem.

Does anybody know detailed figures about the bandwith restrictions of
DBpedia, in particular w.r.t. the dbpedia.org/sparql endpoint?

Thanks,
Heiko.

--
Dr. Heiko Paulheim