Hi Yogesh,

no, i think my expectation/requirement is different.

role object A is created for a specific purpose, say the "Hostmasters" at my employer.

we want to be adding new person contacts to the role object as new real people take up this role/join that team, and we want to remove persons from admin-c and tech-c as they leave the position or the company. I believe this flexibility - without changes in the objects referencing the role object - is the main benefit of role objects.

Specifically, i believe i want to use role objects in admin-c and tech-c of ORG objects.

however, the error message told me I can not modify the role object.
that left me confused.

Regards,
Frank