This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for
Traders site for that.

I'll be administering the tree for the 9/11/74 Alexandra Palace Show.  At
the bottom of this message is the original announcement with all the details
for this show.

If you wish to join this tree, send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], with the subject:

GD Tree.

Make sure you include the following information:

Name
Address
Email
Burner or Leaf

The final structure will just include your name and email, but having your
address facilitates grouping people.

Note that this is an audio tree, no SHN. The show requires four discs.

All responses welcome until Sunday July 28th, 11:59 PM, Eastern Daylight
Time.

Many thanks - Jed Distler

Grateful Dead
Alexandra Palace, London
Wednesday September 11, 1974
complete on 4 CDs

Candelario Matrix MSR > D > CD except
first 15:22 of Seastones (on Disc #2):  AUD
end of Sunshine Daydream and encore:  AUD

This is the Candelario matrix SBD reel recording.  From 2:10 to 3:00 of
Scarlet Begonias the mix gets strange while Kid adjusts his levels.  We have
left this passage intact (there is another version in circulation where it
is patched with AUD).  We have patched in from an AUD master the first 15:22
of Seastones, the tail end of Sunshine Daydream, and US Blues, all missing
on the circulating MSR > D.  Naturally this set supplements and does not
supplant the portions of this show released as parts of Dick's Picks #7, but
until GDM releases the show complete, this will do the trick nicely.

Dave Greenberg did the final mastering of these discs.  We don't know who
mastered the patch of SSDD and US Blues; we extracted this portion from a CD
of the MSR > D containing Eyes through the end of the show, with this patch
already in place, and nicely done -- our compliments to whoever mastered it.
 HB also provided important assistance.  This project was instigated and
these notes written by Jim Powell

Disc #1  59:55

First Set, Part 1

Scarlet Begonias