I had one crash and one failure while trying to install Debian 4.0r2 on my
NSLU2:

1. Crashed while trying to write a new partition table.
2. Failed during software install step, tried to setup as a Web Server and
File Server.

The crash was a one time event, I haven't tried to recreate the failure
because it only happens after taking some two hours to install all the
necessary software. After installing using only the base software I was
successful in getting the slug up and running.

- jake