Hi Heinrich,

* Heinrich Schuchardt <xypron.g...@gmx.de> [2017-03-18 02:39]:
> U-Boot 2017-3 does not contain MMC support for the Odroid C2.
> I have seen a recent patch series for MMC support. But I did not yet
> build with it.

If they are accepted for 2017.05, maybe Vagrant could add them to the
2017.03 Debian package.

> You are right in that with MMC support in mainline u-boot we should be
> able to use a generic boot script.

Are you ok with the approach I proposed (i.e. requiring users to
install a new u-boot, which hopefully we'll have in Debian unstable at
some point) or would you prefer your original solution that works with
the built-in u-boot?  My worries are about supporting upgrades from
the original u-boot to mainline u-boot.  Going with the generic u-boot
approach would avoid this issue.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/