Hi Steven, hi release@

Julien Cristau <jcris...@debian.org> writes:
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 11:43:36 +0000, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
>> kfreebsd-10 migrated last night;  is there a chance another upload of
>> the kernel could go into sid and be aged in before the freeze starts?
>>
> Leaving aside the first question, I don't think it would be aged, no.

  I think I agree rushing in a kernel update might not be the best thing
and giving it full 10+ days of testing in unstable is a good idea

Steven Chamberlain <ste...@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> A snapshot of RC4 should be exactly what releases with FreeBSD 10.1,
> which was rescheduled for 10th November 2014.

  My hope is that we can get a freeze exception later on for a RC4 and
final upload or something like that. After all it's upstream's RC series
and not active development of new features.

  We probably even want to follow releng/10.1 after 10.1 is final but
that's a question people more familiar with upstream procedures than me
(looking at steven and robert for example) should decide.

  Christoph