reopen 71107
retitle 71107 Explorer is unmaintained and should be removed
thanks

On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 03:27:00AM +1200, Michael Beattie wrote:
> > >  It's orphaned.  And has been for about 7 months.  The "maintainer"
> > >  should be debian-qa, but it has not been reset to that.
> >
> > ...that would explain it. :)
>
> righto then, if people come to a consensus, file a bug on ftp.d.o to get it
> moved to project/orphaned/, removed, or have the maintainer overriden.

Please move it to orphaned. It's neither maintained in Debian nor upstream
and the homepage is dead. We have enough file manager in the dist. If
a new version appears we can still add it to potato with a Replaces: explorer
and that's it.

Greetings

        Torsten