also sprach Bernhard R. Link <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003.09.22.1213 +0200]:
> So your complain reduces in my eyes to an incomplete label.
> I personally think not having the term "linux" in it more of an
> issue than having "-debian" in it...

This is a good point. Debian makes an effort to be kernel
independent, so why does the kernel-source install Linux?

I think we should rename to linux-kernel-source, linux-kernel-image
and so on...

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`