Hello ,

Planstotravel.com is a website all about vacation , holiday and travel .
We already have more than 5000 links on our website to hotels , resorts
campsites /
campings etc .

Planstotravel.com have more than 35000 umique visitors per day .
Take all those visitors to your website and to your hotel , resort , campings
etc .
Add your link here http://www.planstotravel.com/signup/index.htm  .

Note !! When you ad your link on our website , we are submitting your link
                         to 250.000 search engines as a free service !

Also you can advertise on http://www.planstotravel.com/  , to take all those
visitors to your website .
Get advertising information on http://www.planstotravel.com/advertising.php

We hope to see you soon on our website .

Best Regards

HT Oud
PlansToTravel.com

If you don’t want this email no more , mail us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]