On Tuesday 20 December 2005 10.33, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 17:05 -0500, Joey DePeter wrote:
> > Hey, can you send me dueling banjos sheet music for the viola, I met
> > someone and they play the viola and they love it.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Martin
>
> This really looks like it's a valid-address troll.

Let me introduce:
Ron, the two banjos.
Banjos, Ron.

See for example <http://www.mirabilis.ca/archives/001399.html> for an
explanation.

(similarly, you'll see c4llw4ve remove requests on this list.)

But you're right, I have no idea what a new address has to do with this,
either.  Perhaps his viola now has enough space in his living room?

cheers
-- vbi

(btw, anybody can tell me how to get sound working with flash in konq again?
I haven't seen http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html before...)

--
Available for key signing in Z\xC3\xBCrich and Basel, Switzerland
                    (what's this? Look at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)