I comaintain upstream qucs a simulator of electronics circuit and the
only free one able to simulate radio frequency circuit.

In the scientific field a lot of software depend of qt3. And a lot of
uptream lack ressource to port to qt4. At my workplace (university) we
are using a lot this kind of software for in house use.

We are not ready to scitch to qt4, and I am willing to ask more
explanation about removal of qt lib.

I have also seen that it exist some projet to package trinity for
debian, that could offer an alternative and some delay.
What is the status of inclusion under debian?

Bastien