On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 09:57:16AM +0100, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> The only problem is that svn-buildpackage does not support this. Or
> rather: it should have, but a long standing bug (with a partial fix
> attached to it, to which the maintainer did not comment. But since
> uploaded one or two versions).

I recently tried the most recent patch from #585658 when looking at 'love',
another multi-source package, but it did not resolve the build failure for
me. In that situation, I gave up, used dpkg-source to extract/merge the
upstream tarballs, manually checked out ./debian, used debuild -i.svn
-I.svn and avoided svn-buildpackage altogether. But that was for one patch
on a package I don't regularly maintain, so I guess that doesn't scale.
(I should probably update the bug.)

If the patch is working for you, great! Sadly it's not comprehensive enough
to work in all situations yet.