Hi all,

while this thread may have the outcome of having Debian's R packages following
a similar convention as with the perl-api package (why not, it does not seem to
cost much), I hope that it is fairly clear for everyone that it will not change
how we release or how we use experimental: this part of the thread is chatting,
not focusing on getting something achieved.

So please, let's use debian-devel for real attempts at developing Debian, not
for chatting, however interseting it may be to those who do not mind reading
long threads.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy