On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 03:57:53PM +0400, Oleg wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:26:39PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> > >
> > >   Is this important?
> >
> > Yes, it is. Large market share means large interest of developers
> > means steady and fast progress.
>
>   No, it is not. Market is closer to money, than to stability and technical
> beauty.

Empty statement. He meant that market share means that loads of
attention will be given to systemd as well. You'll notice this by the
amount of contributors.

It's quite clear you don't like systemd. But "stability" is vague,
"technical beauty": CTTE determined code quality of both Upstart as well
as systemd is at the same level.

> > > If you want company support use RedHat.
> >
> > If you want to use sysvinit, don't use Debian.
>
>   Why? I want to use debian as i used before - with a classic init. I like
> debian in the form as it is now. You doesn't like it. May be _you_ should
> use an another system, that meet your wishes?

This request ignores that CTTE decided on systemd as default.

--
Regards,
Olav