On 02/17/2014 02:03 PM, Wookey wrote:
> No it wasn't. He explicitly said 'I'll spare you my rants', and _didn't_
> put in a big rant about how PA is a PITA. Yes it had some 'tone' due to
> be filed just after being very annoyed by some problem. Sometimes that
> happens. As a maintiner you have to look past that. The very next
> message said 'I'll provide details if someone will help debug'. That
> should have been taken at face value, and then this bug might have
> actually helped solve the problem.

Did you read Anton's reply at all [1]? He said, he isn't the original
maintainer of the package, but he just looked at the bug because
it was tagged as RC during the Wheezy freeze. In fact, I talked
with the current maintainer of PulseAudio yesterday and he said
he could need some help.

Anton could not reproduce the bug, hence he lowered the severity
to prevent this bug to be a show stopper for the release. I do
not see anything wrong with that.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz