On Friday, April 27 2018, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:

> On 27 April 2018 at 11:07, Alexander Wirt <formo...@debian.org> wrote:

>>> Hey!
>>>
>>> Could you please provide some hints of what buttons to press in order
>>> to delete the repos?
>> No buttons - and exact details depend on how you created the repo and the
>> type of repo. Just remove them from disk (rm).
>>

> My first try was from the alioth web panel. I could only deselect the
> code repo plugin in the 'Tools' section.
>
> If we should jump into a machine and `rm -rf` something, please share
> concrete details so we don't nuke something else by mistake :-P
> I'm not familiar with the alioth backstage, sorry for that.

Hey, Arturo,

You should log into alioth.debian.org (alias git.debian.org) and remove
the repositories there.  As has been mentioned, take a look at the /git/
directory inside the machine, and you should be able to locate your
repo(s).

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36