On Thu, 2019-06-20 at 10:52 +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> This reminds me of something that popped up in a dinner discussion a few
> days ago: mandate documenting workflow in debian/README.source no matter
> what, and allow to symlink that file to a repository in
> /usr/share/doc/somewhere/ as we do for common licenses.

My workflow also includes getting changes merged upstream, so any such
documentation would need to include the upstream workflow. Information
how to contribute also includes code style (spaces vs tabs), naming
conventions and so on.

I'm not willing to write such things down for Debian for the rare case
someone might read it; there are enough other things that need to be
done.

Ansgar