Andrew,

look at the subject, then look at what you wrote. If you can’t find enough
kindness in the situation and you are angry then it might be better to not
write anything at all.

Let me quote Neil Gaiman from his New Year’s Eve blogpost
http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2019/12/a-new-years-thought.html?m=1 (read the
full version...)

[...]

And I hope in the year to come you won't burn. And I hope you won't freeze. I
hope you and your family will be safe, and walk freely in the world and that
the place you live, if you have one, will  be there when you get back. I hope
that, for
all of us, in the year ahead, kindness will prevail and that gentleness and
humanity and forgiveness will be there for us if and when we need them.

And may your New Year be happy, and may you be happy in it.

I hope you make something in the year to come you've always dreamed of making,
and didn't know if you could or not. But I bet you can. And I'm sure you will.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý <ond...@sury.org>