Le mar. 19 mai 2020 à 16:48, Kseniya Fedoruk <kseniya.fedo...@onlyoffice.com>
a écrit :

> Hi team,
>
> I'm Kseniya from ONLYOFFICE. We are developing open-source office
> applications, including the absolutely free ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors that
> provide alternatives to MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint distributed
> under GNU AGPL v3.0.
>
> Currently, users can install the suite on various Linux distros from deb,
> rpm, Snap, Flatpak, and AppImage. We often receive requests for the
> native default support. Therefore, we’ve decided to contact you to ask
> about a possible integration of ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors into Debian.

One point you need to know is, for a package to be in debian, package
should not depend on external resources, all resources need to be in Debian.
I got a very quick look at your build script, and it make use of *node
install* commands for example. But in Debian, it means that all needed npm
packages must be already packages (or to be packaged)

It also needs to compile/run with current versions of libraries available.
For example, default jdk in latest debian is jdk11 so user would run
onlyoffice with this version by default.

Olivier