Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 09:32:46AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering why the package drop-seq was not migrating.  Testing
> excuses[1] says
>
>    drop-seq-tools/arm64 has unsatisfiable dependency

This is what's blocking you.

>    uninstallable on arch *, not running autopkgtest there

Not this one.

> While the package itself is
>
>    Architecture: all
>
> it depends from picard-tools which is amd64 only.

The release team recently swapped i386 for arm64 in
"NOBREAKALL_ARCHES"[0][1]. That means that arch:all packages need to be
installable on arm64 and yours isn't. AFAIK.

> [ snip the rest which was about tests and I don't think that's the
> problem here ]

[0]
https://salsa.debian.org/release-team/britney2/-/commit/5cb5235c06012b2a56e50e544f6cbe3adbbf35ab
[1]