Hi

Le mar. 30 mars 2021 à 12:49, Gard Spreemann <g...@nonempty.org> a écrit :

> In order to calibrate what is considered merely "a foolish thing said"
> from your perspective, I feel a need to ask: what is, from your
> perspective, the least of the sufficiently bad things that a person can
> do in order for Debian to officially call out said person's behavior?
> What is (roughly) the smallest offense that *you* would consider too bad
> for Debian to accept?

You're asking the wrong question: should Debian do anything about people
outside doing things outside?

Now, if Debian does things with the FSF, then we can ask whether to go on
or not, and that is a relevant issue. And let's be clear : the question is
"go on or stop that specific common thing", not "ask the FSF to do whatever
we want".

JP