Hey folks, I’m developing a unique kernel based on Debian Linux, and I’ve
been scraping the website for repositories. After a few thousand, the
servers start to block my ip.

I’m just trying to keep the crazy government out of Linux, because they
keep monkeying with repositories on Ubuntu, not to mention
snap/snapd/brltty/systemd… Plus, they’ve totally screwed up Digital Ocean
and more or less OVH, so I need a unique kernel (and physical servers) to
host my wholesome websites. Not to rant, but it has really gotten
ridiculous.

I’m not doing anything malicious, and the repositories seem to have
extremely flexible licensing, so what’s the problem? If I ever wind up
distributing such a kernel which allows access to my copies of the
repositories, I would give credit where it’s due, of course.

If you guys would give me the green light, I’d appreciate it. I’m not
saying I would ever distribute such a thing, but I’m not ruling out the
possibility either. I’m not looking to mirror, just to be clear.

Salud de Mexico,
John (Tarbal)