On 08.12.21 08:27, Vincent Bernat wrote:
  ❦  7 December 2021 23:35 GMT, Simon McVittie:

I believe what Vincent meant is that the generic non-Flatpak binaries
provided by the "Ungoogled Chromium" project are compiled on unknown
machines and require trusting their submitters, whereas the Flatpak
binaries provided by Flathub are compiled from the same source
code provided by the "Ungoogled Chromium" project, but compiled on
Flathub infrastructure.

Yes.

The Debian packages get built by the open build service [1] though as far as I can see?
*t

[1] https://github.com/ungoogled-software/ungoogled-chromium-debian