Ralf Lehmeier dijo [Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 06:43:42PM +0200]:
> No problem.
> I already moved the part with the hub alternative to
> linux.debian.user.german.
> But the part with the question why Debian does not recognize the hub,
> although Manjaro does, should interest the Debian developers.
> Therefore I would also like to have an answer, if someone knows it.
>
> Is Debian not able to detect the hub or is there a way to install it and if
> so how?

It will surely interest Debian developers -- but this is not the right
list to ask. Please ask in one of the user support lists (where Debian
developers will surely answer to your question). Your question is not
about Debian development (which is the purpose of this list), but
about Debian usage.