On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 01:45:10PM +0800, YunQiang Su wrote:
> For mipsel, we have one more thing to do:
>     - NaN2008 vs NaN legacy
> So I'd prefer rebootstrap (only for mipsel).
> And In fact we did it: https://repo.oss.cipunited.com/debian/

I am also rebuilding Debian/mipsel from stretch on for mips2 as the
mips32 transition unnecessarily dropped 70% of the available machines under
the bus in preference of some rare species.

So in "rebootstrapping" which might want to change the debian
architecture name as this is getting pretty confusing. The Debian/mipsel
of today is not what we had when i initiated that Port 20 years ago.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                     f...@zz.de