On Mon, 2023-07-17 at 07:16 +0200, Helmut Grohne wrote:

> Then I found trei...@debian.org using edos-file-overwrite. That latter
> one seems like what I need here. Should we move it to the qa space and
> drop the edos part? I suggest debian...@lists.debian.org usertags
> file-overwrite.  Otherwise, Ralf are you ok with me reusing your tag?

I have scripts to automate usertags changes and watch weekly diffs.
The QA copy runs from cron fixing some typos and my fork is modified
and run when I notice any weird changes. The script can be used to
easily perform moving and or renaming of usertags as needed here.

https://salsa.debian.org/qa/qa/blob/master/data/cronjobs/usertags-fixes
https://salsa.debian.org/pabs/qa/blob/master/data/cronjobs/usertags-fixes

editor data/cronjobs/usertags-fixes
mkdir tmp
rsync --timeout=60 --recursive --delete
rsync://bugs-mirror.debian.org/bts-spool-index/user/ tmp/all/
./data/cronjobs/usertags-fixes --debug tmp

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise