Hi,

in daemon(1), I have a file with has two contradicting licenses in the
same file. See
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/daemon/-/blob/master/libslack/getopt.c

>From the wording of the second copyright notice, I think it is clear
that that notice applies to the POD documentation included in the file
while the actual code is LGPL. Upstream confirms that this is the
intention and agrees that this is somehow suboptimally worded.

Now, how do I write this in a DEP-5 copyright file? Having two stanzas
for the same file gets flagged by Lintian as an Error, and the DEP-5
syntax doesn't seem to allow to mention two Licenses in the License:
line.

Any hints woule be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc
Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |