Hi,

On 22-11-2023 12:21, Donald Norwood wrote:
The new attempt is a fresh email to d-d-a via cut and paste from the original email with the 1 correction that was needed. The email for some reason seems to be in d-d-a and d-d limbo, so I think we await the next cron run.

More likely you need to do this signing of the mail differently. d-d-a is picky on accepting messages. While it worked in the past, I haven't figured out how to sign the mail in my e-mail client (thunderbird) nowadays in a way acceptable by d-d-a, and now always do the signing in-line and mail with $(mail) on *.debian.org.

Paul