Hi,

On 05-12-2023 03:52, Yadd wrote:
 I uploaded src:node-proxy-agents into unstable, which is the new source
of node-proxy and node-https-proxy-agent. This package didn't migrate but I don't understand the reason of this block.

The tracker[1] reports regressions on node-proxy and node-https-proxy-agent (which are replaced), and related logs contains "ERROR: erroneous package: rules extract failed with exit code 1".

How can I fix this problem ?

To be fair, I don't think you can unless you like to work on britney2 [2] and/or autopkgtest [3]. This is a corner case that our software doesn't handle correctly. So, the right course of action in a case like this is to contact the Release Team (I'm a member, so consider it done). *Maybe* a removal from unstable of src:node-https-proxy-agent and src:node-proxy would help, but I'm not convinced. Those sources should eventually go away automatically [4] (from your point of view).

Paul

[1]: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/node-proxy-agents

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/release-team/britney2/
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/