Hi Mattia,

Am Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 11:35:55PM +0100 schrieb Mattia Rizzolo:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 09:12:30PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I hope there is some better solution than sending single bug reports
> > for those packages.  If ftpmaster tooling really needs single bug
> > reports I wonder how I can automatically create such bug reports with
> > always the same text, just targeting at different binary packages.
> >
> > This also should include some means to work around the less than 5
> > bug reports per hour SPAM protection means of BTS.
>

> clone the bug however many time you need and retitle the clones?  What
> matters for the ftp tooling is just the bug title, pretty much.
> That's one single email...

I admit I love this hint and tried to follow it first by this mail

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-r/2024/03/msg00006.html
   To: sub...@bugs.debian.org, Debian R <debia...@lists.debian.org>

where I received the response "Package is missing" from BTS.  So I
simply tried to send this to some existing bug

   https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1063376#53
   by bouncing it to 1063...@bugs.debian.org

Seems I did not understood BTS syntax and something is missing since
nothing seems to happen regarding creation of new bugs.

Any hint what might be wrong here?

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--