On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 05:03:55AM +0000, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On March 15, 2024 3:54:05 AM UTC, Steven Robbins <st...@sumost.ca> wrote:
> >According to the "action needed" section for nifticlib [1], it is:

> >Marked for autoremoval on 31 March: #1063178

> >But that bug is fixed for the version in unstable.
> >Why does that cause the package to be removed?

> >[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/nifticlib

> Because the bug still exists in Testing.  Once the package in Unstable
> migrates, all is well.

Migration to testing is largely out of control of the maintainers at this
point, it's very much dependent on folks rebootstrapping armel and armhf
against the new library names.  Should these bugs be downgraded again to
important severity?

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org