Am 21.04.2024 um 18:31 schrieb Mathias Gibbens:
   Currently, Midnight Commander is packaged for Debian as `mc`. I am
looking at packaging the MinIO Client (needed for a future release of
Incus), which also unfortunately names its binary `mc`. MinIO upstream
has been pretty clear that they don't consider this a bug[1].

https://github.com/minio/mc/issues/2432#issuecomment-456114481
"we do not actually expect distros to bundle mc (minio-client)"

Should this software actually be packaged for Debian?
It seems upstream is not actually interested in this use case but rather dismissive.

Maybe it's better if Incus does not rely on this software.