Hi,

dpkg and gcc with t64 enabled migrated to trixie last night. The other
packages will slowly migrate as we fix the remaining blockers
(autopkgtest regressions, FTBFS bugs, etc). Be aware that temporary
removals from trixie may occur to get packages (especially key packages)
unstuck as we work through all the packages hat need to migrate.

Since the time_t bugs are now also RC in trixie, I will reraise the
severity of all time_t bugs to serious in 1 week.

If you wonder how you are able to help with the migration, here are
some things to do:
* Fix FTBFS bugs
* Check the status of autopkgtests [1] and report or fix any issues
  related to failing tests.
* Check if source-only uploads for Arch: all packages are missing.

Cheers

[1] Note that wecurrently ignore autopkgtest results on armel and armhf.
--
Sebastian Ramacher