    Kenneth> After you freeze slink, what will be then name of the new
    Kenneth> 'unstable' release (debian 2.2 or 3.0 that is).

    Ben> I think 'woody' would be an appropriate nickname. :)

    Daniel> I've been wondering why this wasn't tried before; it seems
    Daniel> such an obvious choice.  Perhaps CD distributors don't
    Daniel> want to advertise "Debian woody"?

Heck, I'd make a big order of woody any time..

    Daniel> Does anyone have a script of toy story or something that
    Daniel> would tell us the names of the other "characters"?  I'd
    Daniel> like to go with that thing that looked like binoculars
    Daniel> with feet.

Here's what imdb.com says:

   Cast overview, first billed only:
   Tom Hanks .... Woody
   Tim Allen .... Buzz Lightyear
   Don Rickles .... Mr. Potato Head
   Jim Varney .... Slinky Dog
   Wallace Shawn .... Rex
   John Ratzenberger .... Hamm
   Annie Potts .... Bo Peep
   John Morris (III) .... Andy
   Erik von Detten .... Sid
   Laurie Metcalf .... Mrs. Davis
   R. Lee Ermey .... Sergeant
   Sarah Freeman .... Hannah
   Penn Jillette .... TV Announcer
   Jack Angel (I) .... Additional Voice
   Spencer Aste .... Additional Voice

so we really don't have that many more choices..

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters D and H and the number 13.
"It's cold.. and there are wolves.." -- Grampa Simpson