    Ben> Heh, oddly enough the Term::ReadLine::Perl module's source
    Ben> name will have to be:
    Ben>
    Ben> libterm-readline-perl-perl

    Joey> Why not just call it libterm-readline-perl -- it's not going
    Joey> to conflict with something else..

That suggests that the module contained in the package is
called Term::ReadLine. That's not the case.

Also, someone could conceivably package up Term::ReadLine from CPAN,
as the version there is generally newer than the version in the main
Perl distribution. That would conflict with my package if it
were properly called libterm-readline-perl.

Anyway, it's a done deal now, as I've uploaded
libterm-readline-perl-perl and libterm-readline-gnu-perl. :) I already
found an i386ism in the libterm-readline-perl-perl debian/rules (d'oh)
so I'll make a second upload to fix that. :)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters T and W and the number 1.
"Ohhhh, Mentos Boy!" -- Guppy