Hello my dear,

I am Mr. Diallo Mamadou, working with the African Development Bank group as a
regional manager, but i am out of service now and i humbly wish to seek your
assistance in a matter that is very important to me because i want to start
investing in a profitable business in your country that is why i am contacting
you to seek advice and assistance from you so that you can assist me invest
wisely together with you in your company or any profitable business in your
country, contact me urgently as soon as you receive for further discussion.

Best regard
Diallo