Dear Industry Professional;

Greetings of the day...
This is to confirm that you have successfully completed your Registration to
attend the 2024 edition of the INDIAN DJ Expo, at the INDIA EXPO CENTRE &
MART(IEML), Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida Expressway, Delhi NCR, India.
The QR Code of your Registration has also been sent to you on whatsapp.
You may kindly show the QR Code received at the Registration Counter and
collect your printed badge to access the exhibit floor.
Request to strictly adhere to follow the COVID RULES and REGULATIONS applicable
and prevailing from time to time to stay safe and secure.
We are indeed very grateful to you for your efforts to grace us with your
presence at the Exhibition and a sincere THANK YOU for your love and support to
the INDIAN DJ Expo.
Without your support, the Exhibtion would never be a success and we attribute
the success to YOU due to which we have recorded unimaginable footfalls.
YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND WE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Look forward to WELCOME YOU.

Warm Regards
Manuel Dias
Convenor - INDIAN DJ EXPO